(1). You start getting a knot in your stomach on Sunday afternoon because you know Monday morning and going back to work is just around the corner.
(2) Your boss rides you like plastic horse on a merry-go-round.
(3) Your email inbox is full of FYI and CC eMails on Monday and very little of them have anything to do with you or your job.
(4) Your Outlook calendar is so full of meetings you don’t even have time to eat lunch.
(5) You’re the smartest one in your group and every time you try and teach others you get rebuffed because of they want to hold onto their territory rather than learning something new.
(6) Your raise was eaten up by the increase in your health insurance benefits.
(7) Your company feels that people working at home is an excuse to take a paid day off.
(8) Your VP of Marketing is never in the office or always traveling.
(9) People keep scheduling meetings at 4PM on Fridays.
(10) You feel like a COG in a machine and don’t feel any sense of accomplishment.
(11) Your workstation does not allow ANY privacy at all.
(12) Your company expects you to answer emails on weekends and late at night.
(13) You make a decision and your boss hangs you out to dry.
(14) Even minor decisions require weeks of meetings and lots of Power Points.
(15) Your career has become just a job. You’re not learning and growing and your paycheck is just a way to pay the rent and bills.
You have the power to change your life and work for a company that really wants people like you and values employees. Sure it’s hard to find a great job today but they are out there if you’re willing to work to uncover them.