- CPI +2.1% YY in May well, tops all Reuters poll forecasts
- Main inflation rises to 2.% from 1.3% in April
- Inflation predicted to increase additional in months ahead
- Output and enter value progress at close to decade highs
- BoE conference future week on monetary policy
LONDON, June 15 (Reuters) – British inflation unexpectedly jumped above the Bank of England’s goal in May possibly when it hit 2.1%, aspect of a post-lockdown climb in price ranges that is predicted obtain pace.
The acceleration of the shopper rate index from April’s 1.5% largely reflected how weak inflation was in May perhaps 2020